Home Remedies for Hair Growth
Nettle, Garlic and Olive Oil are inexpensive natural home remedies for hair growth.
Natural home remedies for hair growth1. Burdock (Arctium Lappa) is recognized as one of the herbs for hair regrowth and for hair loss. You can also use it for skin itching and dandruff. It helps the body detoxify certain substances which may cause you to experience hair loss.
* Prepare a decoction from 30 g / 1 oz shredded burdock root in 4 cups water. Boil until it remains half. Rub the scalp daily with this decoction.
* A good combination for dandruff and hair loss is a decoction from burdock root and willow bark (equal parts). Wash your hair with this decoction.
* Another combination you can try is burdock root, nettle and walnut leaves. Make an infusion, strain and use it to wash your hair twice a week.
2. Nettle (Urtica dioica) is one of the most used home remedies for hair growth.
Nettle has been used since ancient times to increases blood flow to the scalp. It will also oxygenate your hair follicles and strengthen the hair fibers, promoting healthier and shinier hair. Do not expect results from using once or twice, but continue to use and you will be happy with your hair again.
You will find nettle as an ingredient in many hair products. But if you are more of a DIY person like myself, you will try to make your own recipes with herbs for hair regrowth. As a bonus, you will also get rid of dandruff.
Mix 100 g / 3.5 oz nettle leaves and roots with 2 tablespoons white vinegar and 2 cups water. Boil the mixture for 30 minutes. Massage your scalp with decoction every day for a week..
A simple recipe for hair loss is an infusion made from 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves in a cup with boiling water. Let steep for an hour and a half, then strain. Use this recipe once a week, for at least 6 months.
Another recipe you can try is a decoction from shredded Burdock root, Nettle root and Birch leaves. Put 10 g / 0.35 oz of each plant in 4 cups water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Once a week, after washing and rinsing your hair, rub your scalp with this decoction. You can add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to clean up residues and make the hair shiny.
You can also drink a few drops of nettle tincture diluted in quarter glass of water 3 times a day for several days in a row.
3. Birch (Betula alba) leaves have been considered effective for stopping hair loss and promoting hair regrowth.
Massage or wash your scalp with an infusion from 200 g / 70 oz Birch leaves in 4 cups boiling water. Let steep for 10 minutes, the strain..
You can make a very good lotion from birch sap (4 teaspoon of birch sap extract in 4 cups distilled water or boiled and cooled).
For oily hair, rub the scalp with birch sap, half-hour before washing your hair. Repeat the treatment 5-6 times in a row, every 2-3 days. It has very good results, giving the hair shine, volume and strength.4. Olive oil provides hair growth nutrients, improves the strength and elasticity of your hair and you can use it as a conditioner.
Mix the following ingredients:
Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse well. Towel dry it until it’s just damp. Lean over the sink and apply the mix to your hair. Wind a plastic wrap around your head, then wrap a towel and leave for 30-60 minutes.
Shampoo your hair 2 or 3 times, then rinse thoroughly. It is recommended for at least a month.
5. Garlic contains many nutritional components beneficial to hair, including sulfur, selenium, B and C Vitamins, minerals (calcium, coper, manganese).
Garlic has many health benefits and has also earned his place among home remedies for hair growth.
Crush a few cloves of garlic and mix them with olive oil. Strain the oil through a gauze then apply to your hair the and follow the same indications as recipe above.
Crush 5-6 cloves of garlic and mix them with 2-3 egg yolks. You can add a little lemon juice to open the pores. Massage the scalp with this paste thoroughly. Cover the head with a plastic wrap and a towel or an old scarf and let it act as much as possible (at least 30 minutes). Rinse the hair with concentrated chamomile tea. Let the hair free to dry. Apply this recipe 2 times per week. The result will be a beautiful hair and you will also get rid of headaches or colds.
To remove the garlic odor use lavender water.
6. Highly recommended among home remedies for hair growth and hair loss is this herbs mixture:
Put this mixture in 4 cups boiling water. Let steep for 2 hours, then filter and wash your hair with this herbal infusion.
7. Mix Yarrow powder or Flax stem powder with olive oil. Rub the scalp with this mixture daily.
8. Hot pepper (Capsicum annuum) is a strong capillary tonic and produces a better irrigation of the hair root, i.e. a high trophicity.
Prepared hot pepper tincture from 200 g / 7 oz pepper soaked for 7-8 days in half a cup alcohol. Massage the hair roots vigorously with tincture, 2-3 times a week.
You will observe increased blood circulation, activation of local metabolism, hair growth even where it disappeared.
9. Onion (Allium cepa) is recommended in seborrhea to stop hair loss.
Prepare a macerate from 3 peeled onions. Soak them for 24 hours in 2 cups alcohol. Massage the scalp every 2 days.
You can also use an onion infusion (5 onions in 4 cups of boiled water). Use warm poultices against hair loss.
10. Macerate recipe:
Mix the herbs in equal proportions and soak them in wine vinegar and alcohol. Leave it for 4 hours, filter and mix with water in equal parts. You will obtain a vinegar recommended for hair loss.
11. Chamomile flowers (Flores Chamomillae)
Besides hair toning, Chamomile gives the hair blonde reflexes. Use it in baths or lotions with infusion (3 tablespoons of flowers in 1 cup water).
13. Watercress (Nasturtium Officinale) juice provides an important intake of vitamins (A, B1, B6, B12, D, E, and C) and minerals.
For hair loss by massage your scalp with Watercress juice after washing the hair. Don't rinse.
More natural remedies for hairHow to get rid of dandruff and make your hair smell nice with these natural dandruff remedies.
Apple cider vinegar is not only one of the best natural dandruff remedies, but is also very effective for hair growth, or against acne and head lice.
Vinegar, olive oil, tea tree oil, a special nit comb and of course patience should not miss from your arsenal of natural remedies for head lice.
Castor oil for eyebrow regrowth.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.